Calques 3D is a microworld designed for constructing, observing and manipulating geometrical figures in space. It allows an intuitive and adaptable access to environment features. Intuitive because it has to be used by students who do not have preparation. Adaptable because it has to allow the teacher to decide, with respect to his own pedagogy, which primitives and operations will be made available to the student.
- 11/03/08: Instructions for providing alternate translations of Calques 3D
- 24/01/08: Version 2.5.0 is now available.
- 24/01/08: Calques 3D is supporting the SpaceNavigator 3D-mouse device.
- Instructions for using the OpenGL view.
- An illustration of the use of macro-constructions for supporting a systemic approach of geometry.
- Instructions for configuring Calques 3D and adding user-defined macro-constructions to the menu.